- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brought in my Mercedes GLA with an electrical problem that on surface looked like a change of battery issue. Bernie & team were thorough, discovered it was not the battery, and systematically investigated to find the problem. Honest, quick, and extremely reasonable price. This is the second time I've come here -- without a doubt this is where I'll keep bringing my car, for any minor or major issue.
Highly recommend and truly a diamond in the rough. Bernie is a wizard of knowledge and can easily explain issues and options, while addressing your concerns with fair and honest pricing. Take all my bmw's here for work and never an issue.
Automeister service and prices and knowledge are great. They fixed thing on my Audi 2009 Convertible at price much less than our local Audi dealer and quality was great. Also they found an item on my car associated with the headlights that the dealership never found and fixed it at a reasonable price. Highly recommend !
My son in law recommended I try Automeister for my car service needs and I have now experienced years of their expertise and good service. Bernie and his team have always done what was needed at the time which has resulted in extended life of our vehicles. If you want good reliable service at a fair price visit Automeister.
Do not let anyone work on your cars but Bernie. Honest, skilled and unbelievably accommodating. I finally got rid of my BMW so as a result Bernie needs business. He will make you and your car feel good. Guaranteed!
Only positive comments on the service and customer care we receive. Bernie and his crew have cared for our cars for close to 20 years (Benz, Mazda, VW). As a great testimonial, their expertise has kept my 2002 Benz with 366K miles in top running order! Prices and service are great.