- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Brought in my Mercedes GLA with an electrical problem that on surface looked like a change of battery issue. Bernie & team were thorough, discovered it was not the battery, and systematically investigated to find the problem. Honest, quick, and extremely reasonable price. This is the second time I've come here -- without a doubt this is where I'll keep bringing my car, for any minor or major issue.
Highly recommend and truly a diamond in the rough. Bernie is a wizard of knowledge and can easily explain issues and options, while addressing your concerns with fair and honest pricing. Take all my bmw's here for work and never an issue.